Dr. Lisa Livingston
M.D., Board Certified Radiologist
Dr. Livingston was born and raised in Floresville, TX, and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science at Texas A&M University in College Station. She graduated from medical school at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, where she was selected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. Dr. Livingston completed her radiology residency training at UTHSCSA, followed by fellowship training in breast imaging at The Four Seasons Breast Imaging Center.
She was then engaged as a Civilian Contract Radiologist by Brooke Army Medical Center, where she served as the breast imaging academic chief and trained radiology residents in breast imaging and image-guided interventions for over a decade. She enjoyed her time in academic medicine and lectured extensively on breast imaging topics.
She is delighted to have joined Avestée Women’s Imaging Center and now enjoys the best of private practice. Dr. Livingston is passionate about her work and prides herself on providing excellent care for her patients with a compassionate, informative approach. Outside of work, she enjoys her time with her husband, their four children, and extended family and friends.
- Board Certified by the American College of Radiology
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Science: University of Texas A&M University in College Station
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- AOA Medical Honor Society Residency: UTHSCSA
- Fellowship: The Four Seasons Breast Imaging Center